Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, December 27, 2020

16 years


 We celebrated our 16 wedding anniversary this year.  The girls were really excited about it and made us breakfast and put together this little set up.  They are pretty adorable.  It is great having girls who are old enough to care about this stuff and do something about it.  Daughters are awesome!  We went out to dinner that night and the kids babysat the babies.  They did a great job.  I have learned a lot in the last 16 years of marriage.  There are still a ton of things I don't know.  But there are some things that I do know.  I know that I love Jason.  I know that he loves me.  I know that we wish we had more time together. That is enough.

No comments: