Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Fall Festival

We got home from Utah at 11:00 at night and the next morning I had pre-purchased tickets for a fall festival.  I kept going back and forth the whole way home if I was really going to wake everyone up at 8 am and take the hour drive to go.  We wouldn't even be unpacked.  But I guess the end of my last post where I lamented my inability to do hard/fun things isn't completely true, because I left the mess and the schedule behind and we went.  It was great.  There aren't a lot of pictures of what the older kids did because they took off and Eve and I followed Dane around.  The older kids did the corn maze and... other things... I am not sure.  WE had a great time.




















 

No comments: