The morning after the downtown/temple failure I had scheduled an activity to a bounce house. I had invited all my siblings/cousins but no one else wanted to come. My children were hesitant to go on another one of "my" outings and asked several times if I knew it was open. I didn't blame them, I wondered myself. It turned out to be a great outing. One of the best. The older 4 loved this place as littler kids and it was still fun for them as big kids (I knew it would be), it helped that we were mostly the only ones there. Dane and Eve LOVED it. They had never ever been to something like this. Becasue of Covid and being numbers 5 and 6 their life is pretty boring. Full of love and craziness, but not a lot of fun outings... not like my first 4 anyways. So it was so fun to watch them be so excited about the bouncing, sliding, crawling, and climbing. And then, of course, the older 4 loved playing with the babies and sharing in their joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment