Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, August 22, 2021

Daniel's and Angies

That night we headed out to Daniel and Angies.  They bought a house out in Eagle Mountain and I hadn't seen it yet.  I had organized a "boys" night and a "girls" night to try and help create memories and for my kids to bond with their cousins.  Jason stayed home with the babies because we were going to be there late.  

We started out by all eating dinner together and then Daniel took all the boys to go hit come golf balls and then bow and arrow shooting.  Sadly I don't have any pictures of this.

Then all the girls had a spa night.  It was so fun.  Each "aunt" was paired with a little girl (not their won child) and we did face masks, massages, and nails.








It was a fun night and I hope we do more things like it in the future.  

 

No comments: