Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Friday, March 25, 2022

Noah's a Teacher

Noah was ordained a Teacher to the Aaronic Priesthood in early January in our home.  I hope some things - post covid - stick around.  It was nice for family to join virtually.  Noah has really excelled in his priesthood responsibility and almost every single on of his YM leaders have commented on how much Noah has grown up in the past year.  They love his comments in class and his participation and help at the activities.  He in now a really contributor rather than a distractor.  Not that he was "bad" as a deacon - but all deacons are... well... deacons.  I can not wait to see what the Lord has in store for Noah, but Jason and I have known, since he was a little baby, that it is going to be awesome!



 

No comments: