Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, March 26, 2022

Temple trip

Megan got to go to the temple back in January!  This was a vary special day for her and for me.  Megan has always had a very sensitive spirit and has always been drawn to the temple.  As a very little toddler she loved to touch the temple and go into the temple waiting rooms.  She would just sit so quietly in there - she knew it was sacred.  As she got older (ages 4 - 8) I would always find her praying on the temple grounds when we would go there to hang out.  I have watched her grow and mature in her gospel knowledge and her spiritual impressions.  It was a wonderful day to be able to be with her in the temple.


Afterwards - wet hair and all!
 

No comments: