Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, November 7, 2022

Swimming

This summer we swam. And we swam a lot. Madison went swimming with her friends sometimes almost every day, sometimes for more than four or five hours. The babies and I went once or twice a week.


We usually weny by ourselves but a few time we had the rothys or the Vaughns.  (Below is Megan and Jane)

One day we went to the beach becuase Dane watched a Daniel Tiger with a beach and he insisted.  It was terrible, they hated it.  Maybe next year.


One of our favorite parts of going swimming is that all of the seniors in our ward are the lifeguards. We love seeing them there and feeling like we can get away with a little bit more. Ha. Madison actually expressed to me that she loves seeing them there makes her feel loved. This is Anna Prusse but also there was Kai Chatterton and Derek roper and Gilbert Armstrong. 




On the last day of swimming we were the only ones there! Seriously. We had the entire pool to ourselves for two hours. Well that sounds awesome, the babies got pretty bored. It turns out they like seeing other people and it makes them play and swim better when they’re doing it with other kids. So we blew up our floaty and I took them on a boat ride back-and-forth across the pool. I don’t often have to get all the way in and play with them, so it seemed like a fun way to end summer with just the three of us playing in the pool.



 

No comments: