Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Brock learning to drive

Brock got his permit right when we got back from Utah, so much of the summer was spent driving around with Brock.  I found it very enjoyable. 

It is really hard to get hours in during the school  year and to be honest I have missed driving around with him.  To be honest he started out as a really good driver, very cautions, nervous, and humble - which is unlike Brock's usual personality so it was fun to see a different side of him.  But currently he has started to become a little too confident and a little cocky - but his personality shift was not accompanied by his driving ability - so we are a little at odds right now.  


 

No comments: