We stopped at the temple one afternoon. We saw spider man there. So that was really cool! :)
I was pretty particular about the dinning room table that we got, so particular that we ended up getting one custom made. I especially wanted this board across the bottom because I could imagine little kids (mine or my grandchildren) lining up animals on it or driving cars. So seeing this one morning made my heart swell. I knew they would like it!
Dane and Eve haven't been allowed down stairs much in their life, but they are starting to be able to more and more - and sometimes unsupervised. They both love to play with the Legos and they are pretty great with them as well. They have almost never ruined any of the older kid's creations and play very gently.
We went to Chuck E Cheese one morning.
This is from open gymnastics at Active Athletics
Both of them have gotten really into puzzles
I turned the corner at the library to find this:
I love that my children love to read. I am not a huge reader myself, but I learned the importance of early literacy in college and have gone to great lengths to insure they grew up in a print and literacy rich environment and it has paid off greatly!
Eve learned how to climb the spider web at the library. She was very very proud of herself.
We spent a week making some epic train tracks
This is my favorite summer time snack!
And we got one last pool trip in. We love going to the pool after school starts and it is just us!
No comments:
Post a Comment