Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Grandpa Brown

We left on Monday (labor day) for the funeral.  We left Dane and Eve at home with Anna-May Ricks (a girl in our ward waiting to go on a mission).  We rented a Yukon and headed out.  

Here are some pictures of the tables "we" put together.  I say "we" because I was there, but I just sat there and watched.  It was really hard.  But sweet Madison came with me and she was my "hands and feet".  She helped unload cars, set up tables and chairs, and decorate tables. I am so glad she was willing to come and participate in that sacred space.  While we did that Megan, Noah, and Brock went with my dad to my grandpa's pear orchard and helped clean it up.  

I gave this map to my grandparents for a Christmas present one year.  












No comments: