Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, April 13, 2025

Fall Fun

What did we do this fall?  I am glad you asked, here are some photo recaps:

Dane comes home from school tired and sad.  We often just cuddle on the couch.



We went to a few back to school night BBQs.  They got their faces painted at Trailblazers





I spotted Megan out on a bike ride. 

The kids delivered... something.  I think it was Megan's cupcakes.  She makes cupcakes every Sunday for what ever girls birthday it is in young womens.  

Megan and I became a threesome, as we got Julia Nelison added to our ministering companionship and now we are on FIRE!

I sent through a bunch of old boxes and Debby brought out some of Jason's old boxes and Dane found an old spiderman comic book and has loved it.


Megan decided to do self taught piano lessons and practices every morning - usually Taylor Swift. 

One Satruday I took Dane and Eve fishing.



Jason helps with homework!

We have had some friends over.


Dane wanted me to take a picture of a temple scene he made.


Brock went with the Neyenhuis' to do an escape room
They won, Brock doesn't know how to hold a sign the right way :) 

Jason and I read CFM every sunday and Eve increasingly wants to do it with us.
We do jobs.


Maddie making hash.

I went to a meeting at Maddie's school and during passing period I was able to sneekily take a picture of her and Ben.  

And we went to Freshman orientation and she wouldn't even sit with me or walk around with me.  Its been really fun!

Even likes to do a lot of science.

Maddie paints Eve's nails.

An epic train track.


And thats all I have recorded!




 

No comments: