Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, April 13, 2025

Having people over

We like to have families over for dinner on Sunday (well, we used to like to, but lately most people complain, so we have stopped) but back when either they didn't complain or I had the emotional energy to not care about the complaining, we had people over for dinner.  Oh how I wish I would have taken pictures each week.  But I rarely thought about it.

We had the Hamilton's right after they came home from their mission from Puerto Rico and it was delightful.  They brought their 2 adult children with them and we talked about missions and teenage years the whole time.  

Brock made dinner one night when we had the missionaries.  He had to do it for a school project and take pictures of the process. 



We also had the Smiths after their mission to Hong Kong.


And one week the Chattertons.  







 

No comments: