Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Friday, August 24, 2007

Summer Fun


Brock was facinated with his toe, sorry you don't
get to see his face.

Karen and Ethan Bourne


Brock and I went to the pool on Wednesday with some other moms/babies in the ward this week. We had a fun time. Brock got in the pool waist high, he didn't know quite what to think about it, but Ethan got all the way in! We have been having a fun summer - but i am way excited for next summer when he can actually enjoy all of the fun things we do! I want to go to the pool next summer a lot - it only costs 3 dollars! Totally worth it!

No comments: