




So have you EVER seen such a cute baby!!! Because I sure haven't. My neighbor takes pictures from her living room and she did such a great job with Brock! It would only let me download 5, so i wil post some more later.
In other news, Brock and I were sick this week - so sick i had to call Jason home from work because i just couldn't handle it, brock just wanted to be held while walking, standing, or bouncing - and after 6 straight hours of that, i felt like i was going to pass out. But we are both feeling better today. Brock is still a little conjested and threw up a few times, but he slept through the night so we are both happier today. YEA!!
7 comments:
i am sooooo sorry that you were so sick. i hate it when that happens. glad you're feeling better though. and HOLY COW!!!! he is soooo stinkin cute and big! sad that i have never met him. how about in october sometime? he is very cute- good job! ;)
These pictures did turn out really cute. His smiley face is just as cute as his non-smiling face. His cheeks make up for when he doesn't smile! It was great to have you come to our activity yesterday.
Hey Jamie I don't know if you remember me (Jen Lowry) But I was your VT partner in Provo. Your little baby Brock is so adorable. I love those pictures, Jess did a great job, how lucky to have her as your neighbor!
SO cute! I especially love the black & white picture...he looks so pensive.
How can you stand it?! He is so smiley and cute!!!
Howdy neighbor! I absolutely LOVE these pics of Brock! Sooo cute! You can find us at justinandashleigh.blogspot.com.
yeah, those pictures are beyond adorable!! way to make cute babies, you guys! :)
Post a Comment