Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Motherhood












I thought my first post should be about my wonderful little Brock. He is 31/2 months and is growing everyday. I am so lucky to be able to stay home with him all day. In the fall I am taking 2 classes, so he will have to have babysitters (aka. Dad and Neighbors), but for now it is just me and him and it is wonderful! As you can see he is a champ at tummy time!! However, as most of you might have noticed he has quite a flat head, I don't know why, I was vigilant about not having him lay flat on his head, i even had a piece of paper i marked telling me what side of his head to lay him on, and we have done tummy time for 20 minutes everyday since he was born. His doctor says some children will just get flat heads no matter what, i guess i am learning that as a parent no matter what you do, sometimes you can't control your kids! :)

No comments: