Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Sundance




So i had an epiphany yesterday...Sundance is not far from my house. I am always hot and bored and feel like there is nothing fun to do in Provo. So Brock and I decided to drive up to Sundance Ski Resort yesterday and have lunch. Apparently it is only like 13 minutes from our house. It was so much cooler up there - and very beautiful. We had a lot of fun. (I swear that is Brock's fun face!) On our next adventure we are going to go to Deer Creek and play on the beach. It is not much further up the canyon and a lot cleaner than Utah Lake. I am so excited for next summer when Brock can actually enjoy the trips.

3 comments:

Luke and Ali Stewart said...

Brock is getting so big~ He is so stinking cute. I forgot that you were chopping your hair off~it looks cute! Our page isn't that fun because it is just the two of us but hopefully one day we will have a little one to brag about!!!

Skyler said...

I can't believe Payton and I weren't invited! jk I am so glad you are enjoying motherhood Jamie love ya - Kar

Living In Love said...

Isn't it fun to be a stay-at-home mommy!? You look so cute btw!
Love ya and MISS YA!!!!