Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Thanksgiving

Life has been crazy. I have had no time to blog. But I plan on changing, so I need to catch up.

Thanksgiving was so wonderful! Jason's whole family came to town. The whol family hasn't been together in 4 years, and the 4 grandchildren have never been all together. We were only all together for like a total of 14 hours, but they were a wonderful 14 hours. I din't get a lot of pictures of the family, but we tried to get a picture with the grandkids and Jason's mom. Here is how they turend out.


2 comments:

C Smoot said...

I'm glad you were able to update your blog. Looks like good times on Thanksgiving eh? Happy Birthday Twin!

Living In Love said...

I love it! Try getting 4 kids to look good in a picture...good luck!