I just wanted to say that last summer I did a lot of fun things with Brock - but he just sat in his car seat and did not do much- I don't think he had any fun. I would watch the other boys with their mom's throwing rocks into the river or chasing a bird and thinking - I am so excited for next summer when Brock can enjoy it too.
So here it is... next summer... and I am determined to keep my promise. This morning I decided to go one step further and start a play group network with the other mothers in my neighborhood. This afternoon it turned into a blog. I am way excited and hope that it works out. Most of our activities will take place in Provo/Utah County because that is where we live, but I plan on doing somethings up in Salt Lake County because there is more to do... and that is where I hope to live soon.
The blog is private because we will be giving detailed information about where we are going to be with our children at a specific time. So if you are interested in being apart of the play group - let me know and I will invite you to the blog. Once you are invited you are also an author - so you can invite people to your activities as well.
*Note - for privacy reasons please only ask to join the blog if you live in Utah/Salt Lake county (sorry out of town friends - I still love you)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jamie! I am so happy to have stumbled onto your blog! What a darling family. I do not have any children to come to play group, but I am excited to be blogging buddies!
Ann Henriksen Despain
I'd love to join! I'll be out of town until August, but I'd totally love to join a mommy group!
Post a Comment