Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Veterans Pool

So I think this has been the funnest thing Brock and I have done yet. He LOVED the Veterans pool in Provo. The play structure you see in the background has water shooting out all over the place and it is all really shallow so he can play. Plus there is a "big pool" which he loves to swim in - he is such a fish, he kicks his legs and moves his arms, he tries pushing me away because he wants to swim on his own. He puts his face in the water and blows bubbles! He loves to swim! And the best thing about this place is it is only $3! I plan on going often - the whole Cryptothingy from last summer has me nervous... lets hope we all stay healthy!


We went with my friend Sabrina and her daughter Addie, she just loved to sit under the sprayers and get sprayed. Brock does not like to get sprayed!

Sabrina and AddieSo they both look quite confused!

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Thanks for posting these. I loved going here too. I have wanted to go back everyday since.

Nick and Tiffany said...

That's so cute!! I haven't heard about any outbreaks of the crypto-sporydium (sp?) thing...Kenzie got it last year. Just be careful. Congrats again on your pregnancy. I miss you, we'll all have to get together sometime for a compliance reunion or something ;).