Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Noah's Blessing

We blessed Noah in my parents ward up in Sandy. Jason gave a beautiful blessing, everything went perfect. It was one of those days that I will look back on where everything was just as it should be.
I bought Brock a blue tie to match Noah - but I could not get a good picture of them together for the life of me.



On a side note my sister had her baby on Saturday night - so needless to say she was not at the blessing. She had a beautiful baby boy! We are so excited for him and Noah to be so close.

3 comments:

Emily said...

congratulations on a perfect day and a beautiful family.

ps--how are you so thin after giving birth? you look amazing!

Luke and Ali Stewart said...

Your two fellas are pretty dang cute! It makes me so excited to have a little boy.

Rachel Murray said...

Jamie- This is Karli's friend Rachel (from Nursing school). I came to check your blog because I thought you would be having your baby soon and much to my surprise you had him a month ago. I just wanted to congratulate you guys on both your beautiful boys.