Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

This was carving the pumpkins. Jason believes that Brock and Noah should decide where the eyes, nose, and mouth go. We sat there holding the pumpkin up to Noah until he waved his arm around and touched the pumpkin in 4 places.
Brock was a mouse - and after taking 8 pictures - this one turned out the best. This is the same costume that I wore when I was his age (same with all my brothers and sisters)
Noah was a pumpkin (but for only a few minutes - he had a hard Halloween)

Brock with his spoils. (actually mine and Jason's - he does not understand that it is candy and actually did not eat any, he just thought it was fun going to the houses.)
Not the best pic of me - but it was the only one of the whole family!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Oh my, even though he is crying in the pic, Noah looks way cute in his halloween outfit!