Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Out and About

Since I knew the nice weather would soon be gone - we went on some sort of outing everyday for the last 2 weeks. One was to the duck pond.

Noah is starting to like having his head out - it is making it a lot more fun to take him places.

Then we took a picnic lunch to the temple. I was determined to have Brock identifying temples by the time we left. I took some other pictures of temples with us. It is still 50/50 - he says "temle" (no "P") when he sees the Provo, Washington DC, and Jordan River temples. It was a beautiful fall day. I had only planned on being there a half hour or so (I did not think it would hold his attention), but we ended up being there for two and a half hours. It was a lot of fun.

3 comments:

Nick and Tiffany said...

Wow, they grow up so fast. I remember when you had Brock. Your boys are adorable :)

Karen said...

I like your hair flipped out in the back!

Megan Loves Life said...

I wanted to comment on every single one of your posts! Let's see... Noah is DARLING!!! Brock is so dang cute in the temple picture by the fountain! I just love all of your fun pictures.