Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Temple Square and Meagan's Wedding

My cousin got married on Saturday and had her reception at the Lion House. It was such a beautiful day and she was such a beautiful bride. She is the first cousin of mine to get married on my mom's side, I am so happy for her and Quinn. They are a great couple and we are excited for him to be apart of the family.

Since we were around Temple Square I thought we should get some pictures of the boys. Unfortunately we came on the weekend where they were tearing out the spring flowers, but have not yet planted the summer ones - everything was pretty much dirt. So it wasn't the photo event I was hoping for - but luckily the Lion House still had their garden's looking good, so I got a few good ones.







Warning - a lot of photo's of Brock coming up - he normally will NOT let me take pictures of him - but on this day he just stood there and said "cheese" without squinting his eyes - so I had to post them all.




1 comment:

Sabrina said...

You guys are such a cute family!