Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Alone Again

Another big down fall of Provo (or any University town) - is that everyone is in transient mode, and everything is just temporary. My last 2 mom-building friends moved yesterday, and I am all alone! I hate it - I cry every time someone moves. I am terribly lonely and depressed - I can't even imagine what Monday will be like. I will be the only person home in our WHOLE building all day. No one to borrow an egg from, no one to talk too, no one for Brock to play with, no one to watch my kids real quick - I have dearly loved all my BYU/Provo friends that I have made and I don't want to make new ones - just to have to say good-bye at the end of another semester. It is just too hard!

4 comments:

Kari said...

That is hard. How long are you guys going to be in Provo? Does Jason still want to go to med school?

Karen said...

I'm still here! It's just that I'm not in the same building. It's harder to run over to borrow an egg!!:)

Larsica said...

I know, I was sooo bummed to leave right when Preston and Brock were becoming such good friends! I want you to know I was really grateful for your friendship and all you did for us, we miss you guys. I really hope someone good moves in for you, you'll have to update us on who the new neighbors are.

CMK5 LINDSEY said...

Oh Jamie. I TOTALLY understand how you feel. We've had to say goodbye to so many dearest friends and neighbors over the past 8 years. It's the hardest thing. Maybe you need to move to our bldg. The Kendalls, Kaufusi's and yes us...we'll be around for awhile more. It's roomy and cheap here! It's was so nice to see you today. You're an amazing woman!