Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Brock's Family Party

We had mine and Jason's family over for Brock's birthday. I always think I am taking pictures then when I go to upload them I realize I didn't get any of the guests - I need to be better at that!

I made our dessert sports theme - since he is basically an athlete :). I did a chocolate ice cream cake soccer ball, with cookies and cream ice cream, and white cupcake baseballs and basket balls. Brock was thrilled - he had to eat one of everything.









Most notable in this picture is Brock's stitches (click on it to see it good). Just when I had rescheduled his two year old photo shoot - we had another accident. On Friday we were at the Curren's graduation party - we had only been there 5 minutes when Brock decided to jump off the bed and smack his head on the bed post - we decided to take him into the doctors - we are sure glad we did - It cut all the way to the bone!! He had to get stitches - it was SO SAD - they had to put him into a straight-jacket to hold him down. He cried the whole time and was yelling, "momma hold you" (which means hold me) and "momma, scaries" (which just means scary). I felt so helpless - can't they knock him out for stitches??... seriously.

2 comments:

Nick and Tiffany said...

Poor little guy. They both are adorable :)

Megan Loves Life said...

Jamie, I'm SO impressed with that cake!! It looks professional. You're awesome! I think I'll hang out with you more so it rubs off on me...