Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Kangaroo Zoo for Brock's Birthday

We went to Kangaroo Zoo for Brock's second birthday. Almost all of his friends came - it was great. We had almost the whole place to ourselves - only one other family was there with just 2 little kids and they were only there for a little bit. The kids had seriously so much fun. My camera sucks so I didn't get any great action pictures.

This was right before we left - After about an hour and a half of being there the kids get SO TIRED - its hard to get them to smile.

My sweet mom and sister came down. They got to play with Noah so I could go play with Brock.

Corinne Myers and Heather and Shane Braley

Brock with the Bell children - Payton and Brooklyn.

Corinne and her 3 week old baby, Brooke.

These are my wonderful mom friends from our BYU ward (or at least what is left of them). Left to right: Me - Brock and Noah, Jess - Andrew and Rachel Curren, Heather - Shane and Corinne Braley, Jessica - Preston Richens, Corinne - Brooke Myers.

Noah got to jump a little too - he liked it as you can see.

No comments: