Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Two year old photo shoot - cancelled


Brock fell last night in our parking lot while we were playing soccer. The lesson: maybe children should live in houses with yards and not have a concrete parking lot to play on.

We fed him a few Popsicles trying to trick him into keeping something cold on his lip so it wouldn't swell. Dad got in on the action too. We are going to have to reschedule that two year old photo shoot.

2 comments:

mbjhme said...

Tell Brocky that I am so sorry and I hope that his face heals soon, those pictures are so cute of him an Noah at the temple. Send them to costco also any easter pictures that you took.
Love,
Mom

Janina Herbert said...

Oh my gosh, poor little guy! THat first picture just made me want to reach into the computer and give him a big hug! Those eyes! :/

Anyways, been thinking of you! Love and miss you!! We REALLY need to talk and catch up! (nothing much new on my end, but I wanna hear any updates you may have!)