Both very serious - I love this picture because you can really see how different their eye color is - click on it to see it more clearly. I hope Noah's stay blue.
Friday, April 3, 2009
I love my boys in blue
My boys (including their dad) look so good in dark colors (I think). Black is my favorite, however they don't make baby clothes in black - so I love to put the boys in dark blue. I rarely dress them alike - and have no matching clothes for them - so when I do at least get them in the same color it is worth photographing.

Both very serious - I love this picture because you can really see how different their eye color is - click on it to see it more clearly. I hope Noah's stay blue.
Both very serious - I love this picture because you can really see how different their eye color is - click on it to see it more clearly. I hope Noah's stay blue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Jamie
Your boys are so cute!!! Being a mom is the best and your kids do build you self esteem, they are blessings from Heaven
I love your blog
Post a Comment