Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Corinne and Brooke

Corinne and her little baby Brooke came for a quick visit from Seattle. She was Jason's best friend in elementary and Jr. High, then when Jason and I started dating in high school I took her over and she became my friend (although her and Jason are still close), then her and her husband moved into our building in Provo after they got married. We were sad when they moved to Seattle, but were glad she could come visit.


We could not get a good picture of Brooke and Noah. They are 6 months apart but will be in the same grade in school.

1 comment:

Corinne said...

Just a small correction, I didn't meet Jason until I was 12, and then he was just the weird kid in my sunday school class. We became friends the end of 8th grade. But I think you are right that you "took me over", haha.