Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

A little too friendly

There was a cow at Farm Country that had some boundary issues.
Payton Bell
He just loved Noah's feet




Noah got brave enough to pet it - he actually tried to pet every animal - he is fearless!

You may be wondering why I was just taking pictures and not stopping the cow from attacking my baby. Well... I thought it was cute and funny, and so did Noah - so I let it ride.

1 comment:

Rachel Murray said...

That same cow ate a bow right out of my cousin's little girl's hair when they were trying to take a picture of her by the cow. It is a little too comfortable with people I think.