Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Discovery Gateway

We got a pass to Discovery Gateway (now that we are in the valley), and one to the Aquarium and hopefully one to the Zoo. I love watching my children play. They are both very focused and have great concentration. They have fun downstairs (especially with the balls - of coarse), but they love upstairs the most. Below are just some wonderful pictures of my kids playing.

This is Brock's airplane. He builds it everytime we go.












Noah's number one obsession right now is throwing balls down stairs. Good for him we just moved into a house with stairs. He throws all 4 thousand balls that we have down the stairs - then Brock throws them back up - then Noah throws them back down. This is repeated about 20 times a day.






Discovery Gateway is so expensive it is only really worth it if you get the pass. But once you do it is so worth it. It has been great for family outings - Jason loves to build things too, they are like three little boys playing together. And, once you have the pass it doesn't matter if you only go for 20 minutes - because it is free. I definitely recommend it.

No comments: