Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My mom's birthday

My mom turned 50 this year. Me and my sister's threw her a surprise birthday "get together". She assured us that she did NOT want a surprise party so we just had family and a few close friends. She was very surprised... she didn't want it... but she deserved it.

Right when she walked in and we yelled "surprise". (This is not my dad behind her, it is a good family friend). She tried to walk out as soon as she saw us, but he made her come in.


This is the "display table"

Me, my mom, my older sister Katie, and my younger sister Ashley
My Grandma and my great aunt Pat
My sister Ashley, Nancy, and Kim (both these women were my young women presidents in YW - they are both a big part of the woman I am today - I love them)

My aunt Jen and Aunt Leslie
My mom is so wonderful (see post), I am so glad that we were able to throw her this party despite mine and my sisters crazy lives right now.

1 comment:

Foster Mom said...

that was so fun! cute pic!!