Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Easter

We did celebrate Easter at our house this year - I just haven't posted it yet. It was fun this year because they were both so old.

Here we are dying eggs. We didn't get around to dying the eggs before Sunday, so we put a spin on the tradition. I boiled them Saturday night and then the Easter bunny came and hid the white eggs for the boys to find. Then once they found them we dyed them on Sunday afternoon. My boys thought is was great and didn't even know that it was because I was too lazy to do it earlier.




The Easter Bunny left a lot of eggs...





Brock waisted no time finding them.
Brock went around and picked up every egg and put it in his basket. Noah stood in one place and put each egg directly into his mouth. Not ONE egg ever made it into his basket.
Instead of Easter baskets this year the Easter Bunny left Easter Pails, all full of sand toys for the boy's new sand box.
It was a great Easter.

No comments: