Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, April 19, 2010

How my boys say "I love you"

Megan is crying in the kitchen - I am pumping in the living room. Noah is concerned about Megan crying. Noah walks up to the kitchen to "check on Megan". I am just a few seconds behind him, and when I get there, this is what I found...

Obviously it didn't solve Megan's problem. If you haven't been following my blog for a while, you might not get the humor. Click here, here, and here
He obviously is learning to be a big brother from his big brother... that and my boys think that having a ball solves all your problems. Soon they will learn that women are much more complex than that.

3 comments:

Jess said...

LOL!!

Ashlee said...

That is too funny. Kids are so smart, and they learn quick

ann said...

You are a super hero, Jamie! I cannot imagine having more than one child, let alone three!! But the amazing part is that you are such an amazing mom. Megan is beautiful! And congrats on the house! I love that he gave her a ball. So cute!