Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Poll

I have a fun little poll on my sidebar - so check it out!

And yes... you can only pick one!

I would love to know what some of you pick... feel free to leave a comment about what you picked and why.

**Some of you have commented - which is great - but didn't vote, remember to vote.

9 comments:

Jess said...

If I didn't have to clean.. ahhhhh... I'd get so many other things done AND my house would look awesome.

Rosie said...

hmmm... that is definantly tough. I think I'm with Jess... but does the housekeeper do picking up, or JUST the cleaning? I need someone willing to do both... :) A mother's helper sounds nice too...

I am Laura said...

chef. I would make her make us delicious and nutritious meals three times a day! If I had a housekeeper, I am sure I would end up doing it again for her. I am so particular about how to clean and organize my home. I think one day I really will have a housekeeper come once a week and deep clean, but I am not sure if Ben would be ok with paying for a chef every day to cook all our meals.

Ashlee said...

I did the poll. I picked a housekeeper. I do love having a clean house/ and sometimes I like cleaning it, but if it was ALWAYS CLEAN I could spend that much more time with the kids and not worry about that house :)

Sarah and Wes said...

I like doing a lot of those things by myself but I voted for interior designer because I feel like I'm not super good at it! Interesting poll--what did YOU vote for Jamie?

Mrs. JoAnne Mabey said...

Laundry person

Karen said...

A housekeeper. Really, I'd love to have a chef, too. I think my top three are housekeeper, chef, and personal shopper. Sometimes grocery shopping just makes me anxious. I think it's because I'm price matching and trying to stay in a budget and then some weeks I go over and feel bad about it.

Sabrina said...

Nanny all the way because sometimes I would just love someone to take the kids outside and play so I can cook, clean, organize, etc. which are things I don't mind doing if I am not distracted constantly. I don't multitask well with the kids underfoot. I could get so much more done if I had someone who could take care of them when I needed it. Why are you asking? Are you in the market for some help ;) ?

Lauren said...

Thanks so much for your comment on my blog Jamie!!! So comforting. I'm hoping Aidan isn't as big as Brock, though. Holy cow. That size freaks me out. But you are much smaller than me and managed to recover quickly.... so maybe it's possible.