Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Freedom

On this - July 3rd - the "celebrated day" of the Fourth of July this year, I would like to have a moment of silence, and think about how we are NOT in Provo this year.

AHH - just the thought of having another fourth of July in Provo, on University Ave, across from Provo High School, for their stupid freedom festival sends chills down my spine.

Hallelujah - we have been blessed :)

3 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations on your newly acquired peace of mind. And I love the pictures of Megan!

Sabrina said...

I actually thought of the Provo Freedom Festival briefly and when I thought of it I thought of you because I know how much you loved being trapped during that ever so fun parade on University Ave. I am glad you didn't have to live through another one. Happy Fourth!

Hannah said...

We too are rejoicing this year at not being trapped by University Avenue. Even though we weren't there near as long as you guys, two years was plenty. We even refused to go to a family reunion yesterday becuase it was down in Provo and we didn't not want to be down there.
I love reading your blog by the way. You are such a wonderful mom and have such a beautiful family. Thank you for sharing :) We miss being your neighbors.