Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday Nights

Saturday nights are our favorite nights to go do things. Everything is pretty much empty - we love: Discovery Gateway, The Aquarium, The Zoo, Jump'n Jacks - you are like one of 5 families there - it is great. A few weeks ago we went to Discovery Gateway - it was the first time I had Megan with us - I wanted to do a "test run" with Jason there to see if I could go with all three by myself - I think I could - I have good boys.



Don't mind the TRIPLE chin - Megan was looking at me all night like this - I had to get a picture. I remember Noah like this. (wow - I just pulled that picture up and they could be the same baby - I hadn't really relized that before. Memo - Always have a bow on Megan)


And if ANY of you know my boys - you can guess where we spend almost all our time at Discovery Gateway - the balls!

Jason stood there and fed them balls all night - what a good dad!



So if you have a fun place you like to go - try it on a Saturday night - I bet you'll be pleasantly surprised.

1 comment:

Kari said...

We went to the discovery gateway this summer, and it was fun. However, it was so packed we didn't get to do the balls. (: Looks like you have a great tip...