Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Noah is 2

Wow! To be honest I feel like Noah has been two for quite a while. Developmentally he is far past where Brock was a two. Plus, Noah's birthday (and due date) always sneak up on me - I think, "oh his birthday isn't until fall that is a long ways away" and then BOOM there is it. We haven't had a party for him yet - but I still wanted the day to be special. So I organized a few of his favorite things.

#1 - Noah loves to jump. He thinks the whole world is a trampoline. He just jumps up and down on the floor... strange. So I took him to Kangaroo Zoo in American Fork. He loves it, and two is a great age to go because they can finally do all the things themselves.



I invited some of our best friends, Currens and the Braleys, and both the older girls were in school so we made it an all boys trip - which was great since it was Noah's birthday.


Plus one cute little girl!



Me and the birthday boy. We also took Brock to Kangaroo Zoo for his second birthday. Click here to see me with that two year old or here to see the whole event.





A failed attempt at getting a cute picture of my handsome two year old.


Then we did a special mom and Noah trip to the pool. My mom watched Brock and Megan so I could have some much needed alone time with Noah. Being the middle child right now, he rarely gets the alone time he deserves, I am going to start making sure this happens more often, it was so much fun.











Then we went to an ice cream shop for dessert with my family (thanks mom). Ice cream is Noah's favorite dessert, he likes it best cone style, but sadly they didn't have any, but he will take it any way he can get it.




I absolutely adore Noah. He makes me smile and laugh everyday. I am working on a "10 reasons I am in love with Noah" post - I have the ten things, I am just trying to get pictures of all of it. Remember Brocks?

No comments: