Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Noah's Birthday Parties

Noah's birthday parties came a little late this year... sorry Boo (that is what we call him), life just kept getting in the way.

Grandma and Grandpa Herbert couldn't make it to his party so they came a few days earlier with their own cake and present and we had an impromptu birthday party.

It was a cupcake-car-cake. He loved it!

And they got him this wonderful table and chairs. He loves it (and Brock too).

And he loves the cars. (he is a sucker for cars)


This year I broke down and made an Elmo cake. Both my boys have LOVED Elmo from about 8 months on. But I never wanted to make an Elmo cake because it was too... pathetic. But I like to make cakes that mean something and Brock is always easy.. just make it into a ball. So for Noah, I just had to do his most favorite thing... Elmo.
Here is my CUTEST two year old. I could just eat him up!
He got some great presents. An art kit from Grandma and Grandpa Hanna, some clothes from Katie, a loopy bead thingy from us, and ....
the cutest cowboy outfit and horse ever! Made by his Aunt Ashley I might add. (You will see this outfit again during Halloween... nice to have something checked off my to do list)
Blowing out the candles.
Some shots of the party goers...

The one with uncle Michael - has Noah doing the "I am two" thing.



Mom and Dad with the Birthday Boy!

And a sibling shot. Confession: This is the FIRST picture I have taken with the three kids together... kinda sad, but not really.

1 comment:

Karen said...

YAY!! Happy Birthday, Noah! Your three kids together look so cute.