Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

hmmm...

  • About mid December my mom watched the kids while I did some Christmas shopping (Awesome!). I decided to treat myself while I was out and got myself a little Cafe Rio (also Awesome), I went with a pork salad. I downed the whole thing - tortilla and all - in about 10 minutes. I wasn't even full after.
  • We went to the library during Christmas and got a lot of Christmas books. Both Santa and religious alike. Several of the "Baby Jesus" stories focused on Mary. Every time I read about Mary and her having the baby I started to cry. Weird.
  • Two weeks ago I called my 14 year old neighbor Paige at 4:00 in the afternoon to babysit my kids so I could take a 20 minute nap.
  • Last week I got busy in the morning and didn't eat breakfast with the kids (nothing unusual) but this time at 9:00 I got nauseous from being hungry.

Yep. If you haven't guess it already... I am pregnant! Holy moly... right?? We are really excited, and, for the record, this was planned. I am 8 weeks. We have never told this early before (we have always waited until about week 15) - but several people had to know for specific purposes, so we just decided to let the cat out of the bag. I am due late August.

10 comments:

Ashlee said...

Oh my goodness.. Half way through the post I knew where this was going! Congrats!!

Kari said...

What great news!! Congrats!!

Janina Herbert said...

Congratulations! Love you guys!

Karen said...

YAY, CONGRATULATIONS! You are inspiring! I am so excited to have another baby (not pregnant), but then I think about three and get all anxious. I'm happy for you and hope you're feeling well.

Foster Mom said...

wa-hoo!! can't wait to meet our new cousin!!

Sabrina said...

You're an animal, Jamie. I am about 2 weeks ahead of you, but oh, you are still a whole child ahead of me. Good luck with this pregnancy.

Lauren said...

How awesome!! Congratulations. You amaze me with all that you do.

Adrienne and Darren said...

Congrats!! That is awesome.

Rosie said...

congratulations! And wow! You're going to lap me on the kiddos here. I'm still not quite ready to consider #3... but I think I'm getting here. You must have worlds more patience than I do. You seriously are super woman.

I am Laura said...

Your grandma told me when I was in town and I wondered when you would post it. Then I read your other post (two above) and realized I hadn't read your blog in some time. Anyway sorry for the late congratulations! I have to be honest that I can't believe it. I don't know how you do it with so many little ones. Good for you!