- Mostly pregnancy randomness
- I am not very sick with this pregnancy. I have to eat small portions about every hour or so - and I am fine. I have to be VERY particular about what and when I eat my first meal of the day. The best thing to have is a small amount of Honey Bunches of Oats with a lot of milk (but not too much). Harmon's has their Honey Bunches of Oats on sale - .10 cents an ounce! That is a GREAT deal. So I bought 15 boxes. That should last a while.
- I am VERY tired though. VERY. I am sure that will go away when I stop nursing Megan in a few months, it usually does.
- Even though Brock is only 3 he is very aware of this whole pregnancy baby thing. He has been through it a few times before. He is so funny. He always tells me I have to be careful because of the baby in my tummy. Or "remember to eat, so you don't get sick." He won't let me lift heavy things and he is worried about playing soccer or wrestling with me.
- I swear I can feel the baby move. Unlikely since it is about the size of a bean or something and I swear I can already feel legs and elbows... I don't think so. But I sure feel something.
- FAQ: So how far apart are all your kids? Brock and Noah are 16 months apart. Megan and Noah are 19 months. Megan and this baby are set to be 16 months apart. That is 52 months between Brock and baby. Also grade wise they are all close. For example Brock will be in the 5th grade, Noah in the 3rd, Megan in the 2nd, and baby in the 1st.
- FAQ: How many are you going to have? Not sure... who is? We thought we were maybe only going to have 3 - but we felt very strongly about having another one just as fast as the other ones. We will see. We think this may be the last, or at least the last for a while. It already feels different than all the other pregnancies. Kinda bookendish. But we will see.
- FAQ: Do you want a girl or boy? I can't say. I will be fine with either one. Honestly, I want one more of each - but as stated above, this might be our last, so I can't choose which one I would rather have. So I will let someone with better insight decide :)
- I am DEVASTATED that I can not go to girls camp. DEVASTATED. That is the only thing about this pregnancy that I am sad about. But I know that I can't. With Noah being 4 weeks early and Megan 6 weeks early and with how fast my babies come - I can't be more than 20 minutes away from a hospital for the last 2 months (and that is pushing it). I am however hoping to go to Youth Conference in June (Trek) - but we will see. That may be wishful thinking.
- Brock still talks about our Christmas tree almost daily. "mom, I just loved our Christmas tree, I miss it." haha
- Megan is all over the place. Up the stairs, pulling herself up and onto things. She stands by herself for about 5 seconds. Very exciting!
- We are having sleeping issues with Noah. I wish we would have manned up and just bought him another crib instead of going to a big bed. He is out 3 - 5 times a night. Doesn't go to bed until about 10 and is up at 5:30 or 6:00 am. His naps are only an hour now instead of the previous three. He is not even awake when he comes out - it is like he is always sleep walking. But he won't go back to bed. As a result: he is cranky almost 24/7.
- I have made a few breakthroughs in my parenting lately. I hope to share in a later post - as I continue to solidify them. Most of which have to do with allowing my children to grow up. I have realized that I like to be way too involved and in control.
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
If it is a sleep walking thing, maybe one of those bed rail thingy's for Noah. It wouldn't keep him in if he's awake, but might create a small barrier. here's a link to some at Target. http://www.target.com/Toddler-Bed-Rails-Furniture-Room/b?ie=UTF8&node=12971481
I can't wait to hear about your breakthroughs!:)
Congrats on the baby! I love your blog and so I just added it to my blog list. I'm a friend of Katie's. I love your honesty about life and raising kids. Thanks!
Post a Comment