Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mormon Bloggers

A MUST read. It is long - read the whole thing. I am definitely guilty of this.

4 comments:

Holly Strong said...

What are we supposed to read Jamie?!?! I think those pregnancy hormones are messing with you today. :)

Anonymous said...

You are supposed to click on 'read' :)

Sabrina said...

Totally interesting read. I enjoyed the article. Probably shouldn't have read so many of the comments, but I am junkie for that sort of thing. I find it fascinating to learn what people think of us, even if some of the things they say tick me off a little. I am not sure my blog is quite as positive or full of pics of my kids and crafts (simply because I don't craft and I am lazy about uploading photos) but, I think most of the positive mormon mommy blogs out there really do bring a good balance to the negativity and anti-family sentiment that is creeping into our culture. How great that some people are finding that attractive, even though their lives are so entirely different.

Rosie said...

I read this earlier in the week... interesting read. I think that our lives come off as shiny and happy not because we necessarily manufacturer that persona, but because its the light of Christ shining through our writing and our pictures. Don't you think that it would be hard to keep out? Mormon mommies probably do have a more positive outlook on life becuase maybe we are more "big picture" than a lot of the world and we acutally understand the value, merit and honor behind all the hard, thankless work that motherhood can be. Anyway, good read, interested read. :)