Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Friday, August 12, 2011

For Brock

The kids were playing in the backyard and I was in the kitchen doing dishes.  Brock comes running in and says, "you need to go get your camera, your going to want a picture of this".  I had already put our camera in the hospital bag so we would have it at the hospital - and I didn't want to go upstairs and dig it out.  So I said, "just tell me what is happening" and "I will just come look" - but he insisted I not come look and just go get my camera.  So I did - unsure of why or what I would find. 

When we got to the backyard he said, "look, they are being so cute riding together, you need a picture."

I sure did.  Thanks Brock


And because she is cute. And yes, Noah does not have a shirt on.  Don't judge

Also, no baby.  I have been just dying all week wanting this baby so bad.  Emotionally I am so ready.  But as of today I now need to wait another week so Jason can take time off work.  Technically even if I have her next week - he can't even take off the time to be in the hospital when I have her.  That is insane!  So now I want to NOT have the baby until next Friday night.  Wish me luck.

3 comments:

mbjhme said...

I wish you luck, but if she happens to come, It will all work out and I will be there to help.
That is the cutest picture I am glad Brock made you take it.
Love ya
Mom

Karen said...

How sweet your Brock is! Good luck keeping her in. I'm amazed you've made it this far considering that your last two were so fast and early.

Skyler said...

Just imagine going days over due...every time. (:

Good luck.