Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Madison Kay Herbert

Our little girl was born a few days ago.  She was a few weeks early and weighed in at 7 lbs 5 oz.  She is so sweet and just sleeps most the time for now.   It took us until a few hours before we left the hospital to figure out what her name was.  She finally let us know that she was Madison.  We will call her Maddie, Although Jason has decided he will call her Mads.  We love her already.




5 comments:

The Bell Bunch said...

She is darling - hooray! You guys are amazing - glad you are all well.

Karen said...

WOW!! So amazing! I chuckle that you were apologizing. I get why, I probably would have, too. It just seems a little funny. CONGRATULATIONS! She is so tiny and beautiful. I'm so happy for you. I hope all goes well in the coming weeks as you adjust. In fact, I know you will do well.

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

Wow, that is quite the story! I hope that you guys decide to have more kids just so we can read your crazy birth stories! At least you guys made it to a hospital before she was born this time :) Way to do something that has never been done before! I kept saying, "Oh my goodnes, oh my goodness!" while reading it. I love the name. We had already decided that we were naming one of our girls Madison so don't be surprised if we have one too in the future! She looks just like all your other kids! SO cute!

Laura said...

darling! What a perfect little face. Welcome to the world Mads. I love the name Madison and Maddie. So cute. Glad she let you know to pick a good name. Congrats Jamie. Good luck to you in the next few weeks. Super mom you are.

KordelandHeather said...

She looks like her sister! Congratulations!