Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, August 1, 2011

24th of July

For our 24th Jason was working - so it was just me and the kiddo's.  We went to my Aunt Leslie's house for a BBQ and party.  She has one every year and it is always so fun. 

We did some sparklers - no burns this time!
Noah watched the fire works with his Aunt Ashley.  I don't know about these new laws in Utah allowing aerial fireworks - they are scary.  We had several "incidents" - some shot straight into the audience, we had fire balls falling down on us, and I believe a few children got burned (nothing severe) - but Ashley said that Noah was not one bit nervous. I sure was!


Sam and Megan - not the cutest picture, but at this age it is as much as you can hope for

Me and and kids


The audience had to keep scooting back further and further to be safe from these fireworks.  But it was quite the show!


No comments: