Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Zoo trip with the Bell's

The Bell's were in town for a week and we actually got to see them quite a bit.  Usually it is only once each time they come out - but I think we saw them 3 times.  It was great!  We went to the zoo - of course.

Brooklyn on the ape
Brock and Payton
All the kids (plus Kar).  Brock, Payton, Noah, Lydia, Brooklyn, and Megan
This may look like we had our hands full (plus me being 9 months pregnant) - but it was amazingly easy.  All the kids stayed together and just ran from place to place.  Megan and Lydia did not want to be in strollers, they wanted to run with the big kids - and no one really wandered off.  It was pretty sweet.  We seem to always loose someone at the elephants - but not this time!

Lydia and Brooke
I could not stomach going into the reptile house - it smelled AWFUL - so we hung out outside and had a snack.
Brock tried to feed the T-rex a stick.  These dinosaurs at the zoo are more life-like than some of the real animals.  I think it confuses some of the little kids.
Here is some marry-go-roundness



Noah rides the peacock everytime.  It is just a bench that doesn't move.  Silly kid.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I love Megan's face on the merry-go-round.

Skyler said...

Thanks for remembering to bring your camera - and for taking us to the zoo! Good times. This is the first time In several years that I have looked at Payton and Brock and been able to tell that Payton really is a year older.