Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Madison's Blessing

Madison Kay Herbert was blessed by Jason a few week's ago.  He gave a beautiful blessing, I am grateful for all the love and preparation he puts into blessing our children.

Prepare for a picture overload...

Our Family

The proud parents

Her blessing cake (they got her name spelled wrong :)

 Her pictures

The guests: (We had a brunch afterwards.  I was most fond of this party than any of my other kids'.  Brunches are more fun than lunches I think.  We had egg casseroles, a yogurt bar with all sorts of yummy mix ins, a bunch of different kinds of muffins and coffee cakes, fruit, juices, and chocolate milk... it was all so yummy, THANKS everyone who helped!
 My great Aunt pat, my mom, my grandma, my Aunt Jen
 My brother Michael, my cousin Brandon, my Grandpa, my cousin Jackson, my sister Ashley, my Aunt Leslie
 My cousin Millie, Noah, Brock, my nephew Brad

 Jason's brother Travis and his wife Jeanie and Jason's friend Troy and his wife Jessica

My aunt Leslie and her daughter Millie

 Madison with her adoring older brothers (looking very handsome in their new matching ties... if I do say so myself)

This is How Noah ALWAYS is with Madison, if he is by her he is half a centimeter away from her face giving her kisses.

 Madison with her Great Grandparents

Madison with her Grandma and Grandpa Herbert

 Madison with her Grandma and Grandpa Hanna


 Madison with her mom

Madison with her Dad


Noah enjoying cake

More cake

 Megan had a hard day.  She was not feeling good and I think was overwhelmed by all the people and my busy-ness and lack of attention.  She went right to bed after church and missed  the whole party.  Then she cuddled with me and her binkey the rest of the afternoon.

Madison in her dress.  I LOVE her dress.  L.O.V.E it.  Her aunt Ashley made her bracelet - Megan wore it also.  She was such a trooper all day, a little angel on her special day.  It was so wonderful to have our family around on this special day - it was full of love, celebration, and the gospel - just as it should be.

4 comments:

Karen said...

She looks so beautiful for her blessing day. She is starting to look like an older baby...losing that newborn look. She looks so soft.

ann said...

You look beautiful, Jamie! Cutest little family. :)
Congrats on a successful special day!

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

What a gorgeous dress'!!! I'm glad that you guys had such a fun family party after. I should really make the effort to do one of those :)

The Bell Bunch said...

Looks like a little angel! So glad it turned out awesome. Love the yog. bar idea.