Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Toys

It is amazing to me how one day babies just all of the sudden come alive.  They notice you, they notice toys, they react to you when you smile and when you coo, and it is always funny to me when they start smiling or laughing at their toys.

Madison has started to come alive and be very expressive.  She loves to smile and talk to you.  And on this day she was loving her play arch and laughing at all her animal friends.  She loves the black and white cow.  All our kids did.  Especially Noah - it was his personal favorite.   She was being so cute I also pulled out the video camera.

 I coule die over this one



1 comment:

Karen said...

YAY!! What fun. She definitely is getting her own look. It is going to be so fun to see what she looks like at Megan's age now. All of your kids are beautiful.