Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Easter Hunts

My kids had the opportunity to have an Easter egg hunt at their grandma's house AND their Great grandma's house. 

We went to my mom's on Saturday.  I didn't get much of the hunt.  It happened so fast!



I only have one matching outfit for my girls.  Pink overalls.  So I of course had to take a picture. 

My sister's boys - Brad and Sam

And Sam really wanted to hold Mads.

On Sunday we went to my grandma's house for a whole extended family egg hunt.  The kids went in their nice Easter clothes and I was excited for pictures of kids looking for Easter eggs in their cute Easter Sunday Best- but about 5 minutes before the hunt started Megan had a blow out in her diaper and got it all over her dress (she was really stressed out about it actually) - I spent most the hunt cleaning it up and she spent the rest of the party in her pajama's - by the time Megan and I got out to the hunt I didn't want to waste time taking pictures - I just wanted to enjoy the hunt with my kids.  So no pictures - you win some you lose some :)

No comments: