I took the kids and went to Boise to see my friend Karli before she has her fourth baby. I had wanted to take the trip for some time, but was unsure about the drive with Madison. I decided she was old enough and I thought it would go well. The way there was great... the way back... not so much. I ended up calling Jason in tears at Brigham City telling him I couldn't make it the rest of the way home. Madison had been crying since almost Boise and no amount of stopping would help. He gave me a pep talk, I stopped for about 30 more minutes, and made it the rest of the way home. But it was well worth it. It was a lot of fun.
Since Karli has moved away when she comes and visits we do things with mostly our old play group - which is great, but we don't get much one on one time. But we got plenty during our weekend. Our kids played great together. Payton and Brock included Noah really well, and Megan just fit in with Brooklyn and Lydia - soon she is having another girl which will work out great with Madison in a few years. I left pretty sure that I want to move to Boise.
With all the fun we had I only took two pictures. And pretty lame ones at that. The girl in the tree with below is a friend of Payton's.
And Megan is not picking her nose, but she sure looks like it.
Anyways, we had a great time, and wish we could do it more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment